Saturday, April 28, 2007

Taman buah Mekarsari reflection

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
On Friday, 27th April 2007 Grade three went to Taman Buah Mekarsari. We go fishing with our hands. The fish puddle stink because it is swampy. Have you tried that? It was entertainment because we push each one another. These was very extra ordinary like pushing function. We bath the buffalo to followed. It was very HUGE, I am scared. You know what my feet feels hurt because there were many rocks underneath the pool. AWW! That what's I always say to my friends because they're pushing me. I think I am caring to the buffalo because I award the water to the buffalo. Planting the rice is the upcoming. Do you believe that there were many dirt? It is hard though because we need to put two of our fingers to the mud and know 10 cm. They thought we know 10 cm long. Isn't it awful! Then the other play dirt. Well, I just want to take a shower because if I play with the mud and not take a shower, I'll take a shower for along time. Then, we eat our snacks after that have fun for a moment. Next, we eat our lunch. We need to paint in the farmer hat. I've done with a picture of a rice field from the bird view. When we've finish we went to school but I don't because if we get there we will go home strately.

4 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Your score for this reflection is 10/15. Well done!

tasha said...

13/15 because it is good but no paragraph.

Anonymous said...

14/15 because there is no paragrah
T_T

Joshua Hutabarat said...

Well, I'm impresd with your work grace but you forget
to use Past Tense, there is some mistakes. Other thing that you forget is paragraph. Your score is only
7/10.