Sunday, June 17, 2007

Composition about myself

My name is Graciela. I am nine years old. I learn at Sekolah Pelita Harapan (SPH) Bukit Sentul. I am in Grade 3.

Grade 3 made a company called Gemstone Gemology master (GGM). In this company, we sold jewelry and rocks. I was in the Head of Marketing and my departments were Hesky, Rinaka and Tiana. They were very good. I love my School very much.

I love my Family very much. In my family I have a twin named Gaby and I have a little sister called Abel. I like to eat with my family.

My hobby are reading and finding good website. I like to read because I want to improve my vocabulary. I like to find website because if I am very dizzy to find pictures, I just open them.

1 comment:

Empress Jade said...

what the hell !
what are u writing?
Go in account also need password oh my god!!!!!!!!!