Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cup-A-phone Reflection

Today in UOI lesson I made a telephone by two cups and a long string. We called the telephone Cup-A-phone. I made the Cup-A-phone with Josephine. I am the one who place the string in the cup and Josephine is the one who tie it to make a knot.

The steps are:
1. Find a friend.
2. Find two cups.
3. Get one long string.
4. Put a hole in both of the cups by compass or scissor. But don’t make the whole to big.
5. Put the string in both of the cups.
6. Then tie it knot tightly.
7. Talk to your friends with that.
If you talk to your friend don’t make it loose or in another word in the middle of the string is feeling down, so the string needs to be straight and tight.

I think my learner profile is thinker because Josephine tied it six times then I asked her to tie it one more but she tied it in the bottom of the others. I could solve it. Do you want to know how? I pulled it as strong as I could and it came out. I think my second learner profile was a risk-taker because at that time I am not afraid to make that although I made this for the first time.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

8/10 This is good writing but where is your diagram?

Joshua Hutabarat said...

Grace, this is good but where is the diagram.