Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fishing reflection


Four days ago, Grade three went to Taman Bunga Mekarsari

We caught fish with our hands. The fish was slippery like soap, and rapidly like a car in a hurry. The fishpond smells like a disgusting socks with died fish. YEUCH!

If I touched the fish pond and took my hand quickly, it will stately dry like a porridge stick in my hand. If I touched the fish it was slippery like soap.



I felt thrilled, jolly and hoping. I felt thrilling because I want to try it. I felt jolly because it is fun like having a pushing function. I felt hoping to get fish.

The fishpond looks like a pond that never been washed for years.

My friend got to the fishpond first, but my other friend got the maniest fish. Isn’t that strange?

We go to the fishpond by sitting down in the ground, then put the other feet, then put the other feet.

I found a fish, and then I walked slowly there, and then come my friend. Splash! Splash! Splash! The fish was gone. HUH! Then I found another one, I catch it but it wiggled like a silly frog or a people who got tummy ache. So accidentally. I fall it. HUH! The way I know the fish is because of the fish fin that is placed in the top.

No comments: