Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflection about the bookweek

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
Nowadays, it was the day that I have the character. My character is Cinderella. I feel so shy. But I think that I am a Risk-Taker because when it was my turn to converse, I am not really shy and I just enjoy. I didn’t win but at least I try my best.


At the stage I pronounce: Hi!
I am Cinderella.
At first I do all of the house work.
But the fairy godmother and make me married the prince.


Subsequently, I have a little time to have a break about five or ten minutes.After having a little break, I listen into 8 people having a story telling from Grade four to Grade six. (Not all person in each grade)I love the whole story.


Consequently, Mr. Hendry announces the winners.The winner for the Door Decoration is Grade 3.I felt really surprise because everybody said the real one grade three win the first because of Rinaka we don’t win.

Next we have Lunch. After lunch, we have to meet at the library because there was a special story teller from Gramedia bookstore.They were telling a story about Franklin and his room.There was also a game about Franklin.

Subsequently, they said “Do you want a balloon? If you want, please line up here.”I think that if I take it, but a balloon is for babies.“Am I a babies?” I asked myself.So… Gaby asked Ibu Shirley if it is Break time.Ibu Shirley said Yes.So… Gaby bring Vanessa and me with her.Then we played together with Caca and Josephine. Before I play I said “Don’t play dangerous thing because I am wearing this Cinderella cloth”. I love this day.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Grace, this is very similar to Gaby's reflection. You needed to check your past tense properly. 7/10

Rinaka's Blog said...

PLISSSSSSS